Brought to You By...
September 6th & 7th
What will you get out of it? Good Question! Here are our top answers...
- New insights and awareness for moving forward in your life.
- Healing and growth in areas that are holding you back.
- Empowerment in who you are and where you are wanting to go.
- Connection with other likeminded, growth focused women.
- The ability to be vulnerable and cultivate who you truly are.
- Networking opportunities with amazing women.
- Your own Kintsugi art piece made by you with symbolism and meaning you can keep with you.
- Swag! Need I say more!? We have amazing sponsors who are seriously spoiling our guests!
- Dinner on Friday night and breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Saturday.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to seriously grow and take yourself to the next level in your life!
Meet Our Speakers
Social Entrepreneur, Activist
Just a Girl
Dr. Natalie Phillips
Connector, Influencer, Thought Leader
Counselor, Coach, Writer
The We Spot
Manager, Influencer, Laugh Lover
The We Spot
We are Proud to be Sponsored by:
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 6th:
5:00pm – 6:00pm- Check In & Networking
6:00pm to 6:30pm – Opening & Welcome
6:30 to 7:00- Dinner
7:00-8:00- SESSION ONE: “Owning Your Past So You Can Be Present” with Christina Schnellmann
8:00-9:00- Closing activity
Saturday, September 7th:
9:00am – 11:30am- Nature walk/hike and guided reflection & Breakfast
11:30am – 12:00pm- Return to hotel and Networking Time
12:00pm – 12:45pm – SESSION TWO: “Leaning in and Letting Go” with Sarah Monares
12:45pm – 2:00pm- Working Lunch
SESSION THREE: “The Power of Connection” with Dr. Natalie Phillips
2:00-5:30 – Keynote Speaker Kirsten Helgeson & Kintsugi Project
6:00 pm – Event Ends
7:00 pm – After Party Birthday Bash (optional)
Kintsugi Art made by YOU!
Our Hands-On Project will be led by Kirsten Helgeson, Founder and CEO of Just A Girl. She will be conducting a Kintsugi Workshop. Each participant will walk away with their OWN Kintsugi as well as a greater sense of honesty, connection, and compassion for their personal experiences. All materials are provided. By definition, Kintsugi is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold lacquer. In philosophy, it’s a celebration of imperfections. With loving kindness we mend the broken pot, giving special care to it’s cracks. For it’s these cracks that make each Kintsugi unique. Our experiences wear us down, shatter us. While we may want to hide these flaws and ignore our cracks, Kintsugi teaches us that each crack is an honest reminder of our history. Of battles won and lost. Of people loved. Of our successes and failures. And of the quiet faith we must have in ourselves. Come celebrate our experiences through this unique and heartfelt workshop. You are beautiful – it’s time to celebrate it!
Our event will be held at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Loveland, Colorado. The La Quinta offers many amenities and is nestled at the base of the beautiful foothills.
Room discounts are available for this event. There are a maximum of 20 rooms available. Rooms must be reserved by August 9th in order to receive the group rate. Please let the hotel know you are a part of The We Spot event.
Room Types and Rates:
Executive King Rooms- $148.72
Executive Queen Rooms- $153.12
Standard Queen Rooms- $139.96