A place for like-minded souls to come together and learn, mastermind, and move forward in a powerful way.
Being in business for yourself can be lonely… but it doesn’t have to be! This is a space to do business with other women entrepreneurs.
What exactly is We Aspire?
We Aspire Women’s Business Circle is a place for women to come together and build their businesses. The group offers business insights and direction, support, and accountability. We also believe that your business is YOU. This means we encourage foundational and personal growth as well. We mastermind and talk about strategies to build your business.
What should I expect?
- 12 week sessions. Every session runs for 12 weeks. At the beginning of each session, every group member sets a personal and business intention they wish to focus on for the duration of the session.
- One live zoom call a week. Each week we meet for two hours. Each group member gets two “business brainstorm” per session where we mastermind on their business and what they need help with. We also check in on goals, give support, and provide accountability weekly.
- Interactive and private Facebook group. Between calls there is interaction in the Facebook group to bounce ideas off each other, get feedback, encouragement, or whatever it is you need.
- Messaging App Access. We are utilizing messaging apps to also get quick feedback from the group members when needed.
- New business building insights. You get access to Sarah Monares and the rest of the group to get questions answered and learn new strategy to better build your business in an ethical way. We DO NOT teach funnels and pushy sales tactics. We support you to be successful in a way that fits best for you.
- $357 for Session. The session fee can be paid in one payment or split up into two or three payments.
Starts November 7th, 2022
Each session typically runs for an entire 12 weeks. The 13th week is used to bring in new group members or allow members who aren’t continuing in the next session to say goodbye. This session will skip a week for Christmas.
Each zoom is capped at 6 people to keep the small group vibe. Space is very limited! There is usually only 1 opening per group each session.
We Aspire is lead by Sarah Monares: Counselor, Business Mentor, Author and Growth Advocate
There are two groups. One meets on Thursdays at 3:45 pm and the other on Mondays at 10:00 am MT. Each meeting is also recorded so you can catch up if you need to miss it. We ask you don't miss more than 2 meetings a session.
Is this group for you?
We welcome women in ALL stages of business. This is for the women yearning for something more but not really knowing what that is. The one wanting to clarify what she is going to build. All the way to the woman who has a long standing business and needs new ideas and support to move forward in a bigger way. If you have a business or are planning to start one, this is for you! Being an entrepreneur can be lonely. You don’t have to do it by yourself!